

I think that I have figured Isaac and the letter "S" obsession out. S appears in his first and last name. It is kind of a cool looking letter and resembles a snake. It is easily recognizable and he can spot them anywhere, unlike those ambiguous letters b and d. S can do cool things to words like turn present into presents, chip into chips, and money into more money. It is also the symbol for dollars and by the way, that is his second favorite thing right now. Don't worry he hasn't forgotten about trains because S multiplies them as well. Therefore, he was very pleased when he drew on himself with marker and his sister said, "Hey you made S!". He was also very upset when we had to wash it off after 3 days. I tried to take a picture of his masterpiece, but alas, what seemed light enough on my camera turned out way too dark on the computer. That's ok though, my husband can fix it for me.
Oh, and by the way, it took me long enough to figure out that my blog photos were way too small. Sorry.




1 comment:
Jen, I've wanted to leave a comment for awhile but your posts are set up differently, I asked Chantel where to leave the comment, so here I am finally saying hello. Your blog is fun, I love to see the kids and hear how you all are doing!! How is Ryan doing? Say hello to everyone. Love you all!! What are you going to be doing for Thanksgiving and Christmas?
Post a Comment