On December 10th Hannah turned 12. I can't believe it. She is so excited about being in Young Women's and getting older. She even got a make-up kit with real, not play, make-up. Her sisters were jealous. She got a bike, some clothes, shoes and make-up. We will try to have a party for her soon. This would make me feel old, except for the fact that a lot of people that I graduated with already have seniors in high school or kids in college!December 16, 2008
I can't believe Hannah is 12!!!!!
On December 10th Hannah turned 12. I can't believe it. She is so excited about being in Young Women's and getting older. She even got a make-up kit with real, not play, make-up. Her sisters were jealous. She got a bike, some clothes, shoes and make-up. We will try to have a party for her soon. This would make me feel old, except for the fact that a lot of people that I graduated with already have seniors in high school or kids in college!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment