February 20, 2009

SHARING

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1.I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! Keep in mind I am not that talented. So come on, sign up!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling you they want to participate will receive someting from you this year.

3 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Cool!! Sign me up! I am excited you make some cool stuff...

Ryan said...

Sign me up. I want something, strange, cool, boring, anything.

Melissa Pratt said...

yeah sign me up also, would love to get something!! :)