September 12, 2008

Katie's new part-time job

Katie had so much fun yesterday that she wouldn't give up til I helped her take another tooth out. This one was not quite as much fun as the first one. I tied that floss around and under the tooth probably 7 or 8 times and pulled but the floss just came off each time because the tooth was not loose enough. Even with tears in her eyes she wouldn't give up and finally we got it loose enough to get it out!!! she wants to know when she can get another one out.





Tess and I played outside for a while today and she grunted and pointed at a tree till I picked her an asian pear. She just sat on the porch and played with it, taking a little nibble here and there. Then she learned the game of "if I drop this in the grass clippings my mom will have to dodge the sprinklers to wash it off, and that is high entertainment". We both had fun.

Tess looks so much like me at this age. I would post a picture of me if i could figure out how.




1 comment:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

She just must not have wanted to throw off her symmetry. Crazy kid! Yuck!