September 25, 2008

Last night I made my favorite easy Parmesan Chicken. I am going to share it with you . There is only one catch, I don't measure anything and I don't have a picture so yours may turn out slightly different than mine. That way you have creative rights to call it your very own.

1 bag of boneless skinless chicken tenders
2/3 cup of mayo
1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
1/2 to 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese

Preheat the oven to 425
coat the chicken with the mayo. You can use a pastry brush but it gets messy after a while so I like to just glop the mayo into a big bag and dump all of the chicken in. I squish it around to coat the chicken with mayo. Set it aside and mix the Italian bread crumbs with the shredded Parmesan cheese on a plate or in a bowl. Take the chicken out of the bag one piece at a time and roll it in the mixture to coat it and place it in a big glass baking dish. Glass or ceramic has worked better for me than metal. Bake it for 20 - 25 minutes.

I LOVE this recipe. It is fast and easy very versatile. You can serve it with pasta, potatoes or rice and even my pickiest eaters love it. The flavor is great. It doesn't need any salt or anything else. Try it!!!
You can obviously use a smaller portion of chicken but it is good as leftovers or you could make this when you are taking a meal to someone and you will have enough for two families.


1 comment:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Hmm, sounds pretty yummy, I think I may make that tonight, but like you said I am going to have to play around with it since we buy the Bulk chicken and put it in freezer bags...So wish me luck I will report back! Thanks for sharing... Please you are a fabulous cook share more cause I stink! (I know if Adam gets out the ranch not to try it again! haha)