Shon and Melanie invited us over to Summit to play in the water and to celebrate Austin and Jennifer's birthdays. We all had fun playing and visiting. Thanks for the fun time Edwards family!
Isaac loves slides
Tess loves to skinny-dip
Hannah loves to watch movies in the bunkhouse,therefore, no pictures of her
Tonight Isaac and I went for a walk with the stroller. We found this baseball in the gutter. Obviously this is his new favorite treasure! It can't be too much fun to cuddle with.
The girl's wanted to do something fun on their last summer night so they had a campout in the living room. It's too bad that dad put a kaibosh on the all night party, NOT!!!
Tess was a good helper today. We started cleaning all of our stuff out of Grandma's bedroom and bathroom in preparation for her soon to be homecoming. She had fun playing in the empty cupboards and tasting each cough drop in the medicine drawer. So grandma, in the future, if you come across a sticky cough drop just consider it a sloppy kiss from Tessiepoo!



Don't look too close at this picture. She didn't have pockets so she was stuffing her diaper full. I guess this isn't completely inappropriate, after all, this is just her birthday suit.
I think she enjoyed the shower afterwards as much as she did the cake.
I don't know why this tradition has to end after the first birthday. This is such great entertainment! Ryan's birthday is coming up soon. I think we will let him rub cheesecake all over his tummy and then take pictures!



It is easy to please a 1 year old. A doll, a dog and a couple of shirts. What more could you want?
Houston family, I just realized that this is our only first birthday in which you are not in the pictures. We missed having you there. Thanks Brittney and Job for celebrating with us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE TESSIEPOO!






No comments:
Post a Comment