It's been two weeks since we have posted anything but it's been for a good reason. The kids started school and I was busy packing and leaving for Hong Kong for 4 months. I also took the camera that is easier to use so I don't think we will be seeing as many pictures posted by Jennifer. Jennifer is getting to be quite the blogger and picture editor. We have been selling a lot of our furniture that is in storage and she is sending pictures to people showing them what we have. This is an accomplishment for her and we should all give her a pat on the back. She has now passed the kids in technological know-how. I won't be posting any pictures until later tonight or maybe even tomorrow. I'm in the library right now and I needed a break from studying and thought I would give a brief update about our two week silence and that we will start our regular posts again. Jennifer also informed me that she successfully made it through her first Sunday at Church without me. Other than Isaac wanting to lay down on the floor during sacrament meeting she said it wasn't too bad. Only 16 more sacrament meetings to go. So check back tomorrow for pictures of Hong Kong and my crazy little adventure. I'll post one picture, it's the view out of my 8x10 room looking toward Victoria Harbor. You can't make much of it but it's the only picture on my computer right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
we are excited for pictures! I am glad Jenn did well for Church! Isaac laying on the floor isn't bad Luke is a terror at church every week! So we feel your pain. (minus the missing hubby) Good job Jenn, keep selling all the stuff!
Post a Comment