
Hannah has been gone for most of the summer helping Amy with Milan until baby Sophia arrived. I'm sure Hannah was a big help and made the last month of Amy's pregnancy easier by keeping Milan entertained. According to Jennifer there is nothing worse than a 3-4 year old hanging onto you and demanding your attention 24/7 while you are almost full term. Hannah spent last summer in Arlington with Amy and Munich and I know she grew to love them and her younger cousin Milan. For a whole year she told and retold her friends about the fun times she had and how much she missed Amy and her family. Boy was she happy when we told her she was going back again this summer. She wasn't homesick before she came home last year but I think she is this year and is really looking forward to coming home tomorrow. I know we have missed her and the summer hasn't been the same without her. The sad thing for me is I will only see her for two weeks and then I leave to do my graduate studies in Hong Kong for 4 months. I will hardly see my baby girl, I know she is almost grown up but she is still my baby girl, for almost 6 months. Thanks for taking good care of her Amy! You are such a good sister and we love you and Munich a ton. We were glad to give her to you for a few months and hopefully she made your life a little easier while Munich was gone. Anyway, I just wanted to say we are excited for Hannah to come home tomorrow and we will take a lot of pictures at the airport for everyone to see tomorrow. Afterward Isaac wants to hit the casinos to see if he can win a Dodge Viper and double our student loan money ;) He has a feeling that we need to put it all on black at Palace Station. I don't know how he came up with Palace Station but were going with it, maybe it was the train out front.





No comments:
Post a Comment