I downloaded pictures from my camera today and, SURPRISE! there were about 20 pictures of Brittney eating ice cream. I thought to my self, self, I can't just let these go to waste so I am sharing them with you!

These cute kids plus two more who are not in these pictures are my reasons for living and breathing right now. I love them so much. Even at 1:30 in the morning, and 2:15, and 3 and 4:25, and 5:45, and 6:10.....
Help!! I have no clue how to fix this. (There, I fixed it for you)
Every afternoon Tess walks me out to the fruit trees for an afternoon snack. She loves the fruit right from the trees, or the ground, it doesn't matter which. Tess loves to act out 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, she does Ring Around the Rosies, and will beg for This Little Piggy Went to Market. She is stubborn and tough and sweet all at the same time. She goes to nursery with Isaac, Brittney, and Job. Isaac plays the big brother role well and will take on anyone who goes after her binky or bottle.
Isaac is growing up so fast. He is living in that limbo land of caught somewhere between a big kid and a little kid. I know that he would gladly trade Tess positions any day. On Friday he fell on the rocks by the front driveway and split the palm of his hand open on a rock. He was excited to go to the doctor until we pulled up to the wrong building. Then he was fine because they had cable and there were actually kids shows on at 9 at night. He didn't care much for the stitches and tried to pull them out as soon as they were in. He has finally started eating a little better. All of the magazines I read say to give the kid two options and let them choose what to eat. I have found that a mouthful of soap as the second option is always passed over for real food. Katie is a social bug. She is always talking and can't stand the thought of nothing exciting going on. Adrianna was so worried when we moved here that she wouldn't have any friends. On this street alone I count 5! She is doing well in school and is my biggest support. I can ask her to help with anything and I know that she can handle it. Hannah is in middle school and is really enjoying feeling a little older. She plays in the orchestra, loves science, and I am pretty sure that I caught a boy trying to flirt with her. Thankfully however, she is still naive and didn't have a clue as to what was going on.
They all miss their Daddy. Last year We would drop Dad off at the college. Now every time that we drive by SUU Isaac asks me if that is Hong Kong. I miss him too, and not just at 12:45, 1:30, 2:27, 3:52, 5, and 6:45 in the morning.
They all miss their Daddy. Last year We would drop Dad off at the college. Now every time that we drive by SUU Isaac asks me if that is Hong Kong. I miss him too, and not just at 12:45, 1:30, 2:27, 3:52, 5, and 6:45 in the morning.




1 comment:
thanks jen for the pictures. i think that that is the better side of me:). love ya tons.
Post a Comment